There’s a few reasons you might be having difficulties adding your Weel card to your Apple Wallet. Try checking each step in the following order:
You have an iPhone 5 or earlier model
Unfortunately the iPhone 5 model and below are not compatible with Apple Pay, which means you will be unable to add your Weel card to Apple Wallet. You will still be able to use your Weel card for online payments, however to pay in-store you will need an iPhone 6 model or above.
Your card has already been added to Apple Wallet
You might have already added your card to your Apple wallet. To check this, please open up the Apple Wallet app. If you can see your Weel card you're ready to go.
You are not connected to the internet
You will only be able to add your card to your Apple Wallet if you have a stable internet connection. Please make sure you have access to WiFi or data before attempting again.
You're using a work phone that is locked by the IT team
Company issued phones may require your IT team to unlock it before you can add your Weel card to Apple Wallet. Please check with your IT team if this is the case.
You need to add your card manually
If adding your card as suggested doesn’t work, you may need to try adding your card manually. You can do this via the steps as follows:
1. Open the ‘Card’ tab in your Weel App
2. Tap the cog button in the top right corner
3. Tap 'Add to wallet manually'
4. Tap "Get card details"
5. By clicking on the icon next to your card numbers, you can copy the entire card number to your clipboard
6. Open your Apple Wallet App. and select the ‘+’ in the top right corner, then hit continue.
7. Select Add card details manually, and then paste the card details you copied into your Apple Wallet App.
None of the above
If you've tried all of the above and still cannot add your Weel card to Apple Wallet please contact our customer service team by clicking the new ticket button in the top-right corner of the mobile app, clicking submit a request on the web or emailing email@example.com.