What are Dependent Custom Fields?
Dependent Custom Fields are two or more fields that are linked together so that the values available in one field are determined by the value selected in the field before it.
For example, your business has a Client field and a Project field. When a user selects John Smith Pty Ltd from the Client field they are then required to select John Smith - Project 1 or John Smith - Project 2 from the Project field.
How to complete an expense report with dependent custom fields
1. Open the Weel mobile app
2. Open the Expenses tab
3. Open an expense report
4. Open the first field i.e. category 1
5. Select from the available options
6. Open the next field i.e. Category 2
7. Select from the available options. The options that are displaying are dependent upon the option that you selected in the previous field.
8. Repeat this process until all fields are complete