If you are an Admin and concerned about suspicious activity in your Weel business, you can temporarily freeze your entire Weel business to block potential fraudulent activity. This will prevent all users from making any type of payment and accessing their Weel accounts in any way. The business will not be accessible until an Admin contacts Customer Support.
What does freezing my Weel business do?
- Logs out all users from Weel and prevent them from logging back in (all user levels, including Admins).
- Locks every card and prevent card payments.
- Stops all other types of transactions including subscription payments, scheduled bills and scheduled reimbursements.
- The Weel business will be completely inaccessible until an Admin contacts Customer Support and verifies their identity.
How do I freeze my Weel business?
- Login to your Admin Weel account.
- From the web app, navigate to Settings in the top-right corner.
- Select Business information.
- Select Freeze entire account and then confirm you wish to proceed.
How do I unfreeze my Weel business?
Contact Customer Support on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to remember
- If you freeze your account, no one from your business will be able to access Weel, including you.
- The only way to unfreeze your account is to contact Weel Customer Support.