To make it even easier for Xero users to get started with Weel, you can now create a Weel account using your Xero credentials.
Once you’ve set up your account to sign in with Xero, you will be able to continue using Xero as the Single Sign-On (SSO) to access your Weel account.
Here’s how to get started.
- Navigate to our sign-up page - https://app.letsweel.com/app/business-signup
- Click on Sign up with Xero
- You will then be prompted to allow Weel to Access Xero
- Review and enter in any missing personal details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Enter in your business ABN/ACN and continue through the prompts to verify your business.