To transfer funds into your account balance:
- Open Settings
- Click Account Balance
- Transfer will be selected and you will be able to see your Weel account number, BSB and account name
- Now login to your business bank account and start a transfer
- Copy and paste your Weel account details into the account number, BSB and account name fields using the Copy button
- Complete the transfer from your online bank account
You'll receive an email as soon as the funds land in your account balance
- For security reasons, the registered business name of the bank account you are transferring from must match the registered business name associated with your Weel account. Deposits will be rejected if the names do not match.
- If your bank is NPP (New Payments Platform) enabled, your transfer will be almost immediate, otherwise, any funds transferred into your account balance before 4pm will settle on the same day.
- RTGS deposits are not supported.