The following article explains how to make payments in-store using your virtual Weel card.
- From the Weel mobile app, open the cards tab.
- Select the budget you would like the payment to draw from. You can do this by selecting the checkbox next to “Use budget in Apple / Google Wallet”. If you are allocated to multiple budgets, swiping left and right will take you between budgets OR you can search directly for your budget via the search icon.
- Make sure that the budget you select has enough funds available to make the purchase. You can learn more about requesting a top up of funds here.
- With your budget selected, you're ready to make a payment in-store. Open your Apple Pay or GPay, and tap your Weel card to select it.
- Hold your phone over the terminal to pay. You may be prompted to authenticate the payment with your thumbprint, passcode or face ID.
- You will usually hear a ‘beep’ to know your payment is complete.
- It’s now time to complete your Expense Report — so don’t forget to ask for your tax receipt.
If you're new to making payments with Apple Wallet or Google Pay take a look these videos to visualise the steps you need to take: